Brothers Tony and David Harding have a passion for racing and in 2007 formed Lost Souls Racing to enable friends and relatives to enjoy the experience of racehorse ownership with no capital outlay involved.
Want to own a racehorse - with no capital outlay involved - then join the Lost Souls racing partnership - based in Mid-Wales/borders.
Lost Souls Racing offers the experience of racehorse ownership at an affordable cost with the formation of racing partnerships of 12 people per horse.
- An equal share of prize money
- You don't have to buy a share of the horse
- Complimentary tickets for partners and concessionary rates for guests; courses offer between 6 and 10 tickets for partnerships
- Rub shoulders with all the top owners and trainers
- Watch the racing from the owners' and trainers' grandstand
- Share the excitement of the winner's enclosure
- Chat to the jockey and trainer in the parade ring
- Concessionary refreshments in the owners' and trainers' lounge
- A newsletter sharing stable news
- Visits to stables
How does it work - we lease the horses free of charge for up to two years. Each member pays a £100 a month towards the training costs. There are no administration costs. It's not £100 every month: e.g. our horse current Covert Mission has been in training for six month and will have a rest over the summer.
So if you are interested in sharing the experience of racehorse ownership call either Tony or David Harding. Tony on 01686 430368 / 07852 277372 or David 01686 640630 / 07967 655379
Our horse: a five-year-old mare by top National Hunt sire Overbury called Covert Mission in training with David Evans. To date she's shown top class form in bumpers, winning at Newton Abbot, and was the first filly home in the Aintree championship bumper.